Email marketing has been a prevalent form of customer relationship management since 1996.
And has continued to be just as effective for over the last 20 years and that is because it works.
Having the ability to implement effective email marketing campaigns in your business will give you the ability to be within an arms reach at any given time, to your dream customers.
But how can you craft professional-looking emails, with countless templates suited for any situation without breaking the bank?
14 Best Sources For Free Email Marketing Templates
Each of the companies listed above offer a completely free version/plan that allows you to utilize their email marketing software.
And let’s you choose from a variety of templates that you can use, so you can craft the perfect campaign specific to your goals.
Throughout this blog post, I’ll be going over each of them individually, so you can decide which of these will be the best option for you and your business!
Related Post: Is Email Marketing Important In 2020?
MailerLite is a tool that allows you to create and send out email marketing campaigns and beautifully designed newsletters without committing to a monthly subscription.
Features That You Can Utilize For Free If You Use MailerLite
- 1-1,000 Subscribers (List Size)
- 12,000 Emails Sent Per Month
- Ability To Utilize Over 50 Email Templates
Visit MailerLite’s Template Section By Clicking Here To See If It’s The Right Fit For You
Related Post: What Email Marketing Software Should You Use?
ConstantContact is a complete CRM tool that offers a wide range of tools, from logo creation, website design, and of course email marketing.
This tool does require you to have a paid subscription, however, they do have a Free 60-day trial which doesn’t require you to enter your credit card information in.
So you can really get comfortable with using and seeing if this tool will be the right fit for you prior to committing to paying for the plan.
Thing’s You’ll Get Access To During Your 60 Day Trial ($20 Per Month After)
- Unlimited Email’s Sent Per Month
- Access to a wide range of tools, such as logo creation, website builder, social media posts, and paid ads.
- 240+ Email Templates
You can check out all of their features and the wide range of templates that they offer by Clicking Here.
ConvertKit is another completely free tool that will allow you to create beautifully looking emails without touching a bit of code.
They highlight their drag and drop feature for email campaigns.
What’s Included In ConvertKit’s Free Plan
- Unlimited Landing Pages And Forms
- Unlimited Traffic
- Customizable Domain
- Send Email Broadcasts
- Subscriber Tagging
- List Size Up To 1,000
Check Out All Of ConvertKit’s Features Here
BenchMark is a lesser-known email marketing company that offers another completely free plan.
Offering a wide range of tools that can be beneficial to someone who’s looking to build CRM campaigns without many technical skills.
What’s Included In Their Free Plan
- Drag and Drop Email Builder
- Responsive Email Templates
- 250 Email’s Per Month
- List Size Up To 500
You can check out all of BenchMark’s features here.
MailChimp is probably the most well known free tool, as it offers a wide range of tools and the number of people that you’re allowed to have on your email list without having to pay anything is far greater than most companies out there.
What’s Included In Their Free Plan
- Marketing CRM (Customer Relation Management)
- Website Builder
- MailChimp Domain
- Forms & Landing Pages
- List Size up to 2,000
- Access to 100+ Templates
Check Out All Of MailChimp Features Here
EmailOut offers a fresh approach to your email marketing campaigns, and the best part is they provide a plan that is entirely free.
They highlight the Free for life approach with no sneaky up-sells or additional cost of services. (Unless Your Email List Grows Past A Certain Point)
What You Will Get Access To With A Free EmailOut Account
- 2,500 contacts
- 12,500 Emails Per Month
- Drag – And – Drop Editor
- Wide Range Of Templates
- Analytics and data tracking
Check Out All Of Their Free Email Templates Here.
Related Post: How Much Does GetResponse Cost?
EmailOctopus is the first tool in this list that is going to give you the ability to utilize their email marketing service for entirely free, but also download their email templates that you can use on a different platform if you see fit.
What Included In Their Free Plan
- List Size Up To 2,500
- Send 10,000 Emails Per Month
- Integration With Various Other Platforms like Shopify, WordPress
- 11 Downloadable Email Marketing Templates
You can download EmailOctopus’s Email Templates Here
Check Out My Email Marketing Recommendations Here
SendInBlue is a tool on this list that probably offers the most amount of value for the price, which again is free.
While their free version is limited compared to the number of services they offer for the paid plans, you’re still going to get a plethora of features, but if you did end up upgrading services.
Sendinblue offers everything from email marketing, text message marketing, FaceBook Chat, landing page building, and more.
What’s included in their free plan
- Up to 300 emails sent per day
- Unlimited Contacts
- SMS Marketing
- Chat / Can install chat window so you can talk with your leads in real-time
- Access to fully customizable email templates
Check Out All Of Sendinblue’s features here
MailJet is another email marketing software that allows you to utilize a free version of their plan.
They offer a wide range of CRM Tools that are suited for very small businesses and much larger ones.
You can use SMS marketing through them as well as integrate with some of the biggest names in the industry right now.
What’s inside of MailJet’s Free Plan
- 6,000 Emails Per Month
- Unlimited Contacts
- Advanced Email Editor
- Advanced Statistics
Check Out all of MailJet’s Email Marketing Templates Here
HubSpot is full marketing platform that prioritizes ease of use without sacrificing any power.
They have a wide range of tools that can be utilized, everything from a full CRM platform with their paid plan.
As well as a free CRM option that offers more tools that some other software companies would offer in their paid plan.
What’s Included In HubSpot Free CRM Tool
- Complete Contact Management
- Email Marketing
- Ad Management
- Landing Pages
- Live Chat
- Email Scheduling
- Access To A Plethora Of Email marketing Templates In One spot.
You Can See All Of The Templates HubSpot Has Here
Campayn takes the beginners approach to building professional emails.
Highlighting the fact that you don’t need to be an expert to create beautiful campaigns.
Everything can be done in a drag and drop editor and of as the theme of this article, they offer an entirely free plan.
What’s Included In Campayn’s Free Plan
- Access To All Of Their Core Features
- Up to 12,500 Emails Per Month
- List Size Up To 500
- Access to a library of stock photos and templates
You Can Check Out All Of Campayn’s Features Here
Stripo is the first tool in this list that doesn’t actually offer an email marketing service.
But instead offers templates that you can integrate or transfer to your current email marketing service provider.
They offer hundreds of email marketing templates, free and paid.
What Stripo Offers For Free
- Access To Their Email Editor
- 350+ Email Templates You Can Integrate To Other Email Platforms
Check Out Stripo’s Email Templates Here
BeeFree is another tool that is primarily focused on building emails in a drag and drop editor.
They offer a free and a paid plan, but utilizing the free tool will still allow you to have access 480+ templates that you can integrate into your own email marketing campaigns/email service provider.
What’s Included In BeeFree’s Free Tool
- A Drag And Drop Email Editor
- Access To 480+ Email Templates
Take A Look At All Of The Templates They Offer Here
ColorLib primarily offers WordPress themes and most of their content through their website and blog is geared towards WordPress.
However, they do have a hidden gem inside they website templates section which allows you to down load 40 Free-Mobile friendly Email Templates.
What Color Lib Will Give You For Free
- A List of 40 Downloadable Email templates catered to different industries and various types of campaigns.
What Email Marketing Template Is Best?
While giving you a definitive answer as to which template is best can’t be accurate as different templates will perform better depending on each situation.
You goals will determine what type of template you should use, a long with the type of audience you’re marketing to and even minor details such as seasons or holidays.
However, with all of the information throughout this post you now have access to various templates that will cater to just about every industry and can be suited for any situation.
And the best part is everything throughout this article is completely free so you can go out and figure out what templates will work best for your customers and your business.
Get A Copy of 180 Done For You Email Templates Here
- MailerLite – Create Email Marketing Your Way
- MailerLite – Beautiful Newsletter Templates
- ConstantContact – Email Marketing Software
- ConstantContact – 240+ Email Templates Professionally Designed
- ConvertKit – Email Marketing For Online Creators
- ConvertKit – Email Designer create emails that convert
- BenchMark – Email Marketing Services
- BenchMark – Features
- MailChimp – All in one integrated marketing platform
- MailChimp – 100+ Pre-designed landing page templates
- Email Out – Email Marketing Software
- Email Out – Free Email Templates
- EmailOctopus – Email Marketing For Less
- EmailOctopus – Free Templates
- SendInBlue – All your marketing tools in one place
- SendInBlue – Email Marketing
- MailJet – Email delivery service for marketing
- MailJet – Newsletter templates, Send beautiful and responsive emails
- HubSpot – Inbound marketing, sales and service software
- HubSpot – Free Email Marketing Templates
- Campayn – Home
- Campayn – Features
- Stripo – Free email template builder
- Stripo – 350+ Free HTML Email Templates
- BeeFree – Free online email editor
- BeeFree – 480+ HTML Email Templates
- ColorLib – Probably The best Wp Themes
- ColorLib – 40 Free HTML Email Templates