Next to PayPal, Payoneer is one of the top currency transferring companies in the world.
It’s perfect for any business transaction or regular payments from a friend to a friend.
If you’re trying to make money online, then you’ll love what’s in store with the Payoneer affiliate membership.
It’s not the most talked about, but it’s definitely worth reviewing.
The Payoneer affiliate program is worth it if you have a website to advertise their links. You’ll be able to enjoy a high commission rate and an easy interface that allowed you to track your results. The only notable downside of the Payoneer affiliate system is that they don’t provide enough info for beginners.
Throughout this article, you’ll learn the following info about the Payoneer affiliate program:
- The pros and cons of the Payoneer affiliate membership
- How you can sign up and optimize your links for more success
- Answers to the most common questions about the program
Related Post: Best Buy Affiliate Program Review – Is It Worth It?
What Are the Perks of Payoneer’s Affiliate Program?
The Payoneer affiliate program isn’t talked about as much as most other affiliate memberships.
Most people think about big-name memberships, such as Amazon, Super Affiliate, and HostGator.
However, that doesn’t mean you should forget about the Payoneer program. In fact, fewer people use it, which means there’s less competition.
Here are the five most notable perks of the Payoneer affiliate membership:
- Affiliate Programs mentions that you can earn over $20 per person that you refer to. It might not sound like too much, but you’ll end up getting thousands of dollars per month if you have a steady traffic source for your site. Furthermore, they make it seamless and easy for people to register, increasing the chances of getting a commission.
- Payoneer is one of the top companies in the industry, which means people recognize their names. It goes without saying that customers are more likely to make a purchase when they’re comfortable with buying from a name brand rather than an unknown company. You don’t even have to work hard to convince them.
- They offer programs and payments to people all around the world. Rather than low-level commission services that only work within a couple of countries, the Payoneer affiliate system covers everyone in the world. If you have an internet connection, you’ll be able to start linking, selling, and earning.
- If you refer a friend and they earn over $1,000 in payments, they’ll earn an additional $25. While it’s not beneficial for you, it means that you can advertise this selling point to all of your readers. If they have a job that pays through Payoneer, there’s no doubt that they’ll earn $1,000 in a short time.
- You can have your commission deposited into your Payoneer account. Since Payoneer is a currency service, there’s no need to worry about inputting additional payment methods. You’ll still be able to choose a different method if you wish, but nothing beats seamless, instant payments every month.
As you can see, Payoneer makes it easy for you to start making money online.
A lot of participants believe that it’s one of the best affiliate programs on the internet.
Most people think about selling products when these memberships come to mind, but Payoneer sells a service that almost any online worker has to use.
Related Post: What Are The Top FREE Affiliate Programs For Beginners?
Are There Any Downsides?
As with all affiliate memberships, the Payoneer program has its flaws.
It’s not the best when it comes to getting commissions simply because the amount of people who’d click is limited.
However, if you’re able to get conversions, you’ll be happy with the outcome.
In addition to the excellent commission rate, it’ll boost your skillset.
Without further ado, here are the downsides of this affiliate program:
- Many people claimed that you have to have at least 10 friend referrals before you can start making money, according to Affiliate Programs. However, once you’re beyond the initial referrals, the pros outweigh the cons. Getting 10 referrals could be seen as a major hindrance for people who are new to the industry, though.
- You’re going to have a severely limited pool of people who’d want to buy affiliate products through Payoneer. U Compares points out that the vast majority of your clients will be people who work online. On top of that, they have to be people who aren’t already members, which could be few and far between.
- Payoneer has yet to create a decent, informative affiliate information page. Even their frequently asked questions aren’t detailed enough to make it useful. Fortunately, there are countless forums that can help you through the process. Their customer service team is very responsive as well.
- There’s not much in the way of customizable ads. Other affiliate programs have special discount codes that are unique to your website. However, Payoneer currently only offers a set of pre-made templates. This issue may or may not be a con for you, depending on your desire to have a flowing appearance on your site.
- While it’s not popular and saturated, many websites are suggesting that it’s growing rapidly. If you want to get on the money-making train through Payoneer, your window is limited. You’ll have to create a site if you don’t have one already and start linking as soon as possible to outrank the competition.
The cons of the Payoneer affiliate program aren’t deal-breakers, but they’re worth knowing before you start signing up.
On that note, the next section will show you everything that you should keep in mind before you join the membership.
Related Post: Is The Super Affiliate Network A Scam Or Legit?
What to Know Before You Join
The Payoneer affiliate program is an excellent choice for many businesses. You already know the pros and cons, and the benefits of getting Payoneer for someone’s business are undeniable.
Creating a payment system can be a challenge, but Payoneer makes it easy for your clients to get the job done efficiently.
Before you jump the gun and start linking left and right, consider the statements below.
You’ll receive payments once per month
Don’t depend on weekly payments like you might see at a normal job. Most online affiliate programs only make payments once per month, so Payoneer isn’t out of line with this fact.
The current date is set for the 15th of each month, but it’s subject to change. Note that it’s been the same day for as long as the program has been around.
The banners are limited
Unfortunately, this feature is a major problem for some affiliate marketers. Banners are widgets that sit on the top, side, or bottom of a webpage.
You can advertise Payoneer with their pre-made banners, but they’re not too big. You’ll need to create a post about Payoneer if you want to get high-quality results (which you should do with any affiliate program).
You don’t have to have a Payoneer transactions
Most affiliate programs require you to do business with the company, but Payoneer doesn’t.
Their only condition is that you create and get approved for an affiliate account.
You don’t need to have transactions through Payoneer, nor do you have to worry about taking a penalty or reduction because you don’t bank through them.
Payoneer’s system is unique and simple, making it an excellent choice for affiliate marketers with any experience level..
Read on to find out how you can sign up and start making money as soon as possible.
Related Post: An In-Depth Affiliate Bots 2.0 Review
How to Sign Up for the Payoneer Affiliate Program
The process of referring friends and making money through Payoneer’s affiliate program is as easy as it gets.
You’ll be delighted to know that you can start making money instantly, so there’s no waiting period as there is with most other affiliate sign-ups.
Follow this step-by-step process to sign up for the Payoneer affiliate program:
- Create a Payoneer account. As mentioned in the previous section, you don’t need to have transactions with Payoner to start referring your friends. For the account creation page, you’ll need to enter your name, bank information (for affiliate payments that get processed), email, home address (or P.O. box), and so on.
- Meer’s World shows us that once you’ve made an account, you can click on the ‘Activity’ tab. Next, navigate to the ‘Refer a Friend’ tab. You’ll be able to do it on the same page, so don’t stress about waiting for pages to load. Once you get to the RaF page, proceed to the next step.
- On this page, you’ll notice a referral link in the center of the page. This will be your affiliate link for the time being. Despite the fact that it’s called ‘Refer a Friend’, you can link to Facebook, YouTube, your website, or anywhere else that allows links. Make sure you’re not too spammy so you don’t get banned on these sites.
- Contact your friends and family regarding the process. They might be able to help you by signing up for Payoneer. They won’t have to pay anything other than a small fee that’s taken off of each transaction. The fee is negligible, but you’ll receive $25 for the sign-up and they’ll get the aforementioned $25 after $1,000 worth of transactions.
- Once you hit 10 referrals, you’ll start receiving money on the 15th of every month. These payments might need to hit a threshold, depending on your preferred payment method. Needless to say, $250 per month for only 10 referrals is an excellent deal compared to most other affiliate programs on the market.
You can go through the account creation and referral process in a few minutes.
Once you’re all set up, you’ll be able to earn commission on all of the referrals. Remember that it’s often easier said than done.
If you’re having trouble making sales, have no fear! The next subheading will give you a boost to your commissions.
Related Post: The Groupon Affiliate Program Review – Is it worth it?
How to Make More Money with It
If you’re stumped and you haven’t found out why you’re not making enough money on Payoneer, then you’re in luck.
There are countless tips across the internet that can lend a and, but you’re about to learn the best of them.
These insider suggestions will propel you to the commissions that you’ve been hoping for:
- Create a guide page for your website. People want to know what Payoneer can offer, but they won’t click a random banner if there aren’t any details. You should make a lengthy post that explains everything they’ll earn from making a Payoneer account. Make sure that you focus on the benefits that online workers will receive.
- Find related forums, pages on Facebook, and other social media groups. You won’t get anywhere if you’re spamming links on a forum that doesn’t relate to making an online income. People won’t want to spend their time learning about something that’s unrelated. Find communities related to online income and leave informative tips with the link.
- Get your first 10 referrals finished as soon as possible. Once you break down the barrier of the initial 10 sign-ups, you’ll notice that the rest of it goes smoothly. As mentioned earlier in the article, you could ask friends and family members to make an account. Even if they don’t use it too much, you’ll receive your payment.
- Review Payoneer’s FAQ page before you get started. While it was mentioned that the page isn’t very informative, there are a few bits of information that might help you along the way. They include mentions of pay periods, how you can get your links, where to build banners, and more.
- Talk about Payoneer in multiple posts. Don’t try to find every space to place a link, but if you’re talking about finances, online income, and other related topics, then you could mention that Payoneer offers a top-of-the-line program. You’re more likely to get sales if you’re short, sweet, and honest.
These suggestions will hopefully save you countless hours of frustration and useless links.
There’s no need to give up before you find success.
All it takes is the right links and banners, along with a little bit of patience. Most posts take 6 to 9 months to rank, so don’t expect a massive income any time soon.
Want A Complete List Of My Favorite Affiliate Programs? Click Here
Is the Payoneer Affiliate Program Worth Your Time?
You know everything about the program by now, including how to sign up, how to make more money, and why some people find it unworthy of their time.
That being said, some people might still be on the fence about whether or not it’s a worthwhile affiliate program. If you’re on that boat, then this is the section for you.
Ask yourself the following questions:
Does your website relate to online transactions?
If it doesn’t make sense for you to write about Payoneer, don’t force it. People who don’t have a website in the niche will end up wasting their time.
It’ll seem like you’re reaching for money, covering your website with ads that clearly don’t interest your readers. You’ll have a tough time getting any sales.
Do you have a traffic source?
Without enough traffic, it could be challenging to make money with Payoneer’s affiliate program.
Even if you’re in the right niche, you need to have enough readers to make it worth your time.
You can’t depend on forums and social media to make your sales. There are too many people doing the same thing to make it a worthwhile activity.
Can you figure out problems on your own?
Although Payoneer has a helpful customer service team, you’ve already seen how limited their affiliate membership page is.
They don’t have enough details for beginners, making it a hard experience for people who aren’t problem-solvers.
If you’ve worked online, then you’ll cruise through the process. It’s one of the easiest that you’ll come across.
- What payment methods can you use? Payoneer has a Mastercard that you can sign up for, as mentioned by Nairaland. However, you can also use your own bank account or a Payoneer account for deposits.
- Can you make customized banners? Unfortunately, custom banners currently aren’t an option. That doesn’t mean they won’t be in the future, though.
- How long does it take for a transaction to process? If you know that you’ve referred someone but you’re not seeing the payment, it could be a result of the system being a bit slow. Don’t worry, though; Payoneer claims that it takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes for it to go through.
If you’re considering the Payoneer affiliate program and your website relates to online finances, then it’s a fantastic option.
You’ll be able to make $25 per referral, not to mention that you’ll help other people make money in the process.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you should’ve learned in this post:
- Payoneer pays more than most other affiliate programs.
- You’ll receive payments on the 15th of each month.
- Sign up for a Payoneer account, click ‘Activity’, then click ‘Refer a Friend’ to get started.
- There are a few banners that you could use to make illustrated ads.
- Your referrals receive $25 after the first $1,000 of transactions to their referred account.
- Payoneer – Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Programs – Payoneer Affiliate Program: Overview
- U Compares – How To Make Money With Payoneer Affiliate Program
- Meer’s World – How To Earn Money From Refer A Friend Payoneer Affiliate Program | Make Money Online
- Nairaland – Review: Make Money With Payoneer Affiliate (refer A Friend) Program?