So what is the best way to make money online for beginners?
There are so many options when it comes to starting to make money online and the number of choices you have when you’re first starting can be overwhelming. Especially when some of them aren’t really viable to actually making a living or can come across as something scammy… Like filling out surveys…
Ideally, it would be something that doesn’t require a huge upfront investment, require you to have a high-income skill / spend countless hours learning something that you could sell as a service (Even though this is something you should do or plan to in the future) or isn’t something is going to require you to recruit a bunch of friends and family members to something that comes across as a pyramid scheme..
In this blog post, I’m going to cover what in my opinion are the 3 best methods for someone who’s brand new, to start making money online. Whether that’s just a little spending money or you’re looking to make a full-time income..
1. Become A Virtual Assistant
If you’re looking to start making money online and you want the security of having a “job” then becoming a virtual assistant is a great option for you!
Finding companies looking for virtual assistants isn’t a very hard task either. There are ample jobs out there that are looking for customer service representatives or people who can do customer support chat.
The type of tasks that would be required of you could vary depending on which company you decide to work for.
Everything from huge brands like Amazon and Apple outsources their customer service down to very tiny e-commerce businesses or local businesses hire out people to manage various tasks online.
Below Is A List Of Companies That Hire People For Remote Jobs!
- Transcribe Me | Company that hires people to transcribe various things for businesses
- The Chat Shop | Company that hires live chat support representatives
- Apple | Apple at home adviser / Customer service
- Uber | Uber Hires customer support reps for remote jobs frequently
2. Become A Freelancer
The number of odd tasks that people are willing to pay people for are unbelievable. You could sell services for anything from writing emails to more advanced things like creating advertisements for companies.
There are dedicated networks for freelancers where you can find jobs and post jobs. Kind of like a Craigslist for services.
Obviously developing some type of high-income skill such as copywriting or video editing would be useful and would overall help you make more money it isn’t required.
A good method to use while you’re learning and building your portfolio is to sell services for extremely cheap. Giving you experience and the ability to learn perfect whatever your craft is while making some extra money!
I’ve used the networks below to hire people to create logos for me and I’ve also sold services like Sales Funnel Building & Facebook Ad Creation.
3. Start An Affiliate Marketing Business
The 3rd and my favorite online business model, whether you’re just starting or you have the experience, is affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is just a modern interpretation of a very old business model. Make a sale and getting a commission.
Not to be confused with a pyramid scheme or network marketing where you’ll have to be selling products or services, trying to recruit all of your friends and family to make some money.
The reason why this is, in my opinion, the best online business model is because unlike other online ventures, it doesn’t require you to have a huge upfront investment.
You don’t need to spend thousands of branding your own product. You’re not going to need to learn a high-income skill that you can sell as a service. You don’t have to deal with any customer service.
You can just sell pre-existing products and make a commission whenever people buy them!
Below are some networks dedicated to affiliate marketing where you can find products or services you can promote throughout every industry!
Want To Learn Even More About Affiliate Marketing? Check Out This Course!
The 3 Best Ways To Make Money Online For Beginners
- Become a virtual assistant | Great option for people who want the ability to work from home, but also are looking for the security of having an actual job. Apply for jobs to become a customer service rep or do various tasks for businesses online.
- Become a freelancer | sell yourself, whether you have a high-income skill or not. People are willing to pay others to do services that they simply don’t have the time for or don’t want to. You don’t need to have a specific skill set to do odd jobs for people but if you do you’ll be able to make more money. I recommend selling services for really cheap so you can learn and develop high-income skills such as: copywriting or website development while being paid at the same time!
- Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business | Whether you’re new or you have experience online. Affiliate marketing in my opinion is the best business model. You don’t need to brand your own product or deal with customer service. You can just promote someone else’s products and get paid! It can also become a true form of passive income because some affiliate programs offer monthly recurring commissions.
Related Post: Is Making Money Online Easy? 5 Mistakes People Make When Starting An Online Business